Mission-Critical Operational Applications The Persistence Data Recovery Services solution for Real-Time Disaster Recovery is ideal for mission-critical custom applications with the following characteristics:
• Business-critical: applications for which significant down time introduces unacceptable business risks or costs.
• Data-critical: applications for which loss of data during disaster recovery is intolerable. Why Persistence: Technology & Know-How Persistence offers a dramatically different approach for business continuity, backed by Persistence’s ten years of architectural know-how, successful deployments and seven technology patents.
• Citigroup, Reuters and Pre bon Yamane rely on Persistence Data Recovery Services solutions to help speed disaster recovery for their mission-critical business applications.
• The Persistence Data Services architecture introduces a data synchronization layer between applications and databases that allows disaster recovery in seconds.
• Persistence Professional Services Team has developed and deployed some of the most sophisticated, global data services solutions in existence.
A new generation of Open View storage software HP Open View Storage Data Protector is a new generation of data protection software that delivers new levels of recovery in a service-driven management approach. To protect your business-critical information from any risk of loss, Data Protector provides industry-leading Instant Recovery capabilities, based on mirroring and snapshot technologies, which use disk as a recovery media rather than tape.
Utilizing disk-based recovery, Data Protector enables the recovery of terabytes of data in minutes, rather than hours. Data Protector is the only tool that integrates disk-based and tape-based recovery in a single product across multiple applications, operating systems and storage architectures. To achieve optimum IT efficiency, data protection services must be integrated and managed as an integral component of the overall IT service.
Enabling service-driven management through seamless integration with HP Open View, Data Protector allows Twitter data protection to be managed as a set of services rather than a set of individual tasks or technologies, giving IT managers confidence in knowing that the storage elements upon which their services depend are actively and efficiently managed. Data Protector builds upon the capabilities of its predecessor, HP Open View Omni back II, and is fully compatible with existing Omni back II tapes, scripts and procedures.
To maximize your return on investment, HP Open View offers a complete portfolio of support and services. These flexible, effective Customer Care options assure the utmost in responsiveness for your support needs. Beyond securing your investment, HP Open View support helps you maintain its value, 24×7, globally. increases information availability shifting the focus from backup to recovery HP Open View Storage Data Protector delivers a unique combination of data and system recovery capabilities, optimizing recovery time objectives (how long does recovery take) and recovery point objectives (how old is the data that I recover).